Enactus (formally SIFE)
We believe that by working together as a team to teach the principles of free enterprise, Enactus students are improving the quality of life and standard of living for the community to literally change the world. Specifically, Enactus students teach:
- How free markets work in the global economy.
- How entrepreneurs succeed by identifying a market need and then profitably producing and marketing a product or service to fill that need.
- The personal, entrepreneurial, communications, technological, and financial management skills needed to successfully compete.
- Practicing business in an ethical and socially responsible manner that supports the principles of market economy.
- How to educate and equip individuals with the skills needed for success in the marketplace.
We believe that in a market economy a business cannot succeed in the long run without practicing good business ethics, honesty, and integrity towards their customers, associates, shareholders, and communities.
We believe that a market economy cannot achieve its fullest potential and succeed in the long run unless it is based on the Rule of Law, protection of property rights, and the enforceability of contracts.
- Campbell’s Lets Can Hunger Food Drive
- IWU – Mart
- Indiana CPA Society
- Reality 101
- Young Entrepreneurs Program
- Midwest Coffee Company
- The Decaid Project
- Grant County Rescue Mission
Membership is open to CAS students attending Indiana Wesleyan University.