Please contact our advisor or president for information.
YoungAh Lee, Ph.D, Associate Professor of Public Relations
Nicole Chromey email@example.com
Vice President: Hannah Towler
Secretary: Courtney Smear
Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA)
The Public Relations Student Society of America provides an opportunity for the IWU students to gain an out-of-the classroom experience and knowledge of public relations. The PRSSA helps students build relationships with professional public relations practitioners that creates an awareness of appropriate professional attitude.
Membership is open to all full-time students (undergraduate or graduate) in any major who are interested in learning more about the field of public relations. An active member of the organization is one who has attended half of meetings during the semester, has paid national and chapter dues as well as attended on chapter sponsored event.
Professional Development Trips
- Jan. 18 – General meeting – Important dates/Mr. Wildcat committees
- Feb. 1 – Melissa Kleinschmidt, RATIO Architects, APR Director of Public Relations and Marketing
- Feb. 15 – 2012-2013 IWU PRSSA Presidential debate/Leadership Elections
- Feb. 29 – Katie McDonald, Shepherd Community, Fellow, Development
- Mar. 14 – Dan Collins, Eli Lilly, Six Sigma Corporate Affairs, IWU PRSSA Faculty Advisor
- Mar. 28 – Headshots/Mr. Wildcat wrap up
- Apr. 11 – TBA
- Feb. 8 – PRSA Luncheon – Indianapolis, IN
- Mar. 14 – PRSA Luncheon – Indianapolis, IN
- Apr. 11 – PRSA Luncheon – Indianapolis, IN
*More professional development trips to come … check back frequently
- Apr. 2 - Mr. Wildcat Dress Rehearsal
- Apr. 3 - Mr. Wildcat Show
For more information about upcoming events and how to get involved in PRSSA, please visit www.prssaiwu.wordpress.com. Also, be sure to check us out on Facebook ‘IWU Public Relations Student Society of America’ and follow our most recent updates on Twitter (@IWUPRSSA). If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.